Introducing MXstore Jersey Prints!
The wait is finally over… Jersey Prints are here! At the very core of the MXstore business lies the mission of giving customers exactly what they want. In recent times we've received a lot of feedback and requests from our customers for us to take on jersey prints, and we listened. We are now proud to introduce a seamless process of adding a custom print to your next jersey purchase! At the time of writing, we are the first motocross retailer in Australia to offer such a service and we couldn't be more stoked with how they look!
The whole printing process is done on site, meaning we have full control over the turnaround time, quality, and final product. Everything is done here in our Burleigh Heads Warehouse on the Gold Coast, eliminating the need to send your jersey off-site to a third-party printer, delaying the whole process and the time it takes for us to get your custom jersey to your front door! We didn't want to take on jersey prints until we could turn it into a seamless in-house process, which meant investing tens of thousands of dollars into the latest state-of-the-art printing technology, the same type of equipment you would find in a top quality stand-alone printing business.
As expensive as all of this sounds, as one of the boxes that needed to be ticked before we delivered this service was to ensure it represented good value-for-money and an affordable add-on. It took some time, but by making the whole process super streamlined and efficient we were able to meet one of our main criteria, providing this service at a low price-point without compromising on quality whatsoever. And we promise you, these things are well worth the wait, and we guarantee you're going to love the prints as much as we do, with our adult Jersey Prints retailing for $49.95, while our kids and toddler Prints will be $44.95.
The Buying Process
So let's get into the nitty-gritty of the buying process and see just how easy it is:
1) You've pulled up a pew and you're browsing through the amazing (biased maybe) MXstore website looking for a new jersey or gear set for either yourself or someone you think it would make a great gift for (everybody).
2) After some intent browsing action, you've found your dream MX jersey or new kit. You click through to the product page and find yourself frantically looking over to the sizing section to see if your size is in stock. You're on, it's fully stocked and ready to go. You select your size and you notice the Custom Jersey Print section underneath - be sure to tick the checkbox before you add your jersey or gear set to your cart.
3) From here hit the Add To Cart button, and you'll be taken to a pop-up window that prompts you to select which style you would like. You enter the text you would like (either your name or your nickname), along with your chosen number.
4) When you're done, you go ahead and click the 'Add Custom Print' button and continue with your checkout process, adding other items such as an MX women's jersey for the missus or a sticker pack for the kids. Or nothing, that's cool too.
5) After you double check your order and make sure it all looks sweet, you try and find your wallet for a good 10 minutes (which you strangely find in the wife's handbag), and pull out the credit card to pay. Your payment is processed as any normal order would be, and now you're all sorted.
The Production Process
From here we get to work. Your entire order, including your chosen jersey, is picked from the warehouse by one of our warehouse ninjas and is put aside for processing. The jersey is plucked out of your order by the printing wizards who have been wirelessly alerted to your order and the fresh jersey print design you've put together. Our printing wizards are a multi-talented team of pro riders, graphic designers, and print pressers, so they know a thing or two about motocross jersey printing. They get to work on your design using a custom built creative software. If they notice something doesn't look right and require clarification they may need to call you, so make sure your digits are correct in our system at the time of ordering. We'll do our best not to call you at dinner-time off a private number.
Once everything looks good and the graphics are sized correctly to your jersey, we ready our digital printer for 1140 dip printing and precision contour on to special water, scratch, and UV resistant material (please excuse the technical jargon to outline how high-tech our printer is - sorry/not sorry)
From here it's aligned on the back of your jersey and laid out on a heat press, where high-pressure and extreme heat combine to achieve super long-lasting results so that your print is unlikely to ever come off. It not only leaves a long lasting impression on your jersey, but also our lead printing wizard, Faz, who is now a steamy hot mess from hovering over a giant, intensified iron - putting in the hard yards Faz, well done mate.
From here we let both Faz and your jersey cool off for a bit, and then package it up with the rest of your order, which has been carefully placed aside waiting patiently for packing (sorry, Faz is not included)…but we do include a free MXstore sticker and ensure your parcel is wrapped meticulously so that your order is delivered safely to your door.
If you order before 10am (AEST, only on business days), we aim to send your order the very same day! It's now possible to order a custom printed jersey online from your favourite retailer and have it delivered the next day (depending on your location, chosen postage method, and time of order). Jersey prints are available for Adult, Women's, and MX kids jerseys, and make the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for the little ones!
To read up more about the Custom Jersey Prints process, or if you have any further questions, please refer to our helpdesk or alternatively give us a bell on 1800 871 290 and our friendly staff will be happy to help.
SHOP GEAR SETS NOW
SHOP JERSEYS NOW
Jersey Prints T's & C's
- Once an order for a Jersey Print has been placed and paid for, there can be no updates, changes or revisions to the design
- Jersey prints may add up to 24 hours additional processing time to your order
- MXstore will not cover any damage, cracking or fading to Jersey Prints under warranty
- MXstore will not cover any reprint if the name is spelt wrong or the number is incorrect as entered by the customer (Once the print is pressed onto the selected jersey we can no longer exchange or return the jersey)
- Please also be aware that placement of the jersey print by us will not always be 100% straight as each jersey differs in size and material and cannot always be held in line with the print
To avoid disappointment, before you place a jersey print order please make sure you double-check: your jersey size, print style, your name, number and that you're happy for the MXstore logo to also appear on the print. Check out the full T's & C's via the link below.
Leave a comment
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!