We take the risk out of ordering online:
If you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 60 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange, credit or refund.
The fastest, easiest and most cost effective way to exchange an item is for MXstore to email a return label to you. Return labels work out cheaper than sending an item back through a Post Office and we can add the shipping cost of the exchange to the new order.
NOTE: If you placed your order with free freight, your money will be refunded minus the initial freight cost incurred by MXstore. This freight cost will be calculated fairly, using the Australia Post freight calculator. Before sending your items back, please contact us and we can advise of the freight amount to be deducted from the refund. The buyer is also responsible for organising (and paying for) the freight of the return.
Return Terms & Conditions
All returns MUST be authorised by MXstore before goods are returned. Please call or email one of our helpful staff and they will give you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number which must be enclosed in return parcel.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or your return may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return/exchange might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Ladies, if you are trying helmets on, please remove your makeup first. Your makeup will stain the cheek-pads and your return may not be accepted.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. Items, like chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages. You should usually be able to compare the new item with old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. We do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition. We can in no way accept worn Ethikas. Ethikas (all underwear/ women's swimwear) Due to health & hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns on any Ethika products unless faulty. Please Choose Carefully!
- Any RMA which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid your RMA being rejected.
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please contact our customer service team before sending the item back. If emailing regarding a fault, please attach pictures of the fault so the item can be assessed before a return is approved. In cases where a faulty item was received a pre-paid shipping label can be emailed to cover the return costs on the faulty item. Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates. This process usually takes around 2 weeks and once completed you should receive your refund or replacement within 1-7 business days.
Once an order for a Jersey Print has been placed and paid for, there can be no updates, changes or revisions to the design
- Jersey prints can add up to 24 hours additional processing time to your order.
- MXstore will not cover any damage, cracking or fading to Jersey Prints under warranty.
- MXstore will not cover any reprint if the name is spelt wrong or number is incorrect as entered by the customer. (Once the print is pressed onto the selected jersey we can no longer exchange or return the jersey).
- Please also be aware that placement of the jersey print by us will not always be 100% straight as each jersey differs in size and material and cannot always be held in line with the print.
- For any further warranty or jersey print questions please contact us by submitting a request through the contact page on the MXstore website.
- To avoid disappointment, before you place a jersey print order please make sure you double-check: your jersey size, print style, your name, number and that you're happy for the MXstore logo to also appear on the print.
- MXstore reserves the right to remove its logo from any jersey print without notice.
MXstore cannot accept returns or exchanges of DG items as all necessary paperwork does not cover return freight.
If your order arrives damaged in transit please take photo's of the damage and email them to our customer service department before and after opening the packaging to ensure the correct procedure is followed when rectifying the situation.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!