Jed Beaton TC50 Replica Giveaway
To celebrate our partnership with Aussie MXGP star Jed Beaton, we thought it'd be a rad idea to get our hands on a new Husqvarna TC50 and give it a JB14 replica makeover to giveaway to a lucky fan! Along with a brand new TC50, Jed has also personally thrown in a set of Fox Racing kids gear and a Bell Moto-9 Kids helmet. Congratulations to our winner, Luc Britten from Seaford, Victoria!
We're stoked to be able to continue to support Jed in his European adventures, and we can't wait for a huge 2021 season as he takes on the MX2 field with the Factory Rockstar Husqvarna team for the final time.
To give our winner the full Jed Beaton makeover, Jed himself has thrown in a set of Fox kids riding gear and a Bell Moto-9 MIPS kids helmet! One of the premier gear setups in the MXGP pits, you can't go wrong with a Fox and Bell lineup.
We modeled this little pocket rocket as closely as possible to Jed's Husqvarna FC250 rockstar machine, and it sure came up a treat. Check out some of the finer details below, with big thanks to our friends at FMF, Pirelli MX, Supersprox, and Motorex for helping with the upgrade!
Get up to date with Jed's story in our video below, where we caught up with him in Belgium and delved into a whole host of topics, including his upbringing in Australia, the level of competition in Europe, the talent level in Australia and a whole lot more.
- The Promoter is MXstore Pty Ltd, ABN: 17 138 351 023, at 36-40 Junction Road, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220, Australia.
- The competition commences on 22/05/2021 and ends on 20/06/2021 11:59pm AEST. The competition is for Australian Residents only.
- The main prize pack is a Husqvarna TC50 motorbike, a Kids Fox Gear Set, and a Kids Bell Moto-9 Helmet. The bike is 'as is' and in near brand new condition.
- To enter, complete the competition entry form and give us your most creative answer for what would help you or your family & friends Ride More. To help your chances of winning, follow @mxstore and @jedbeaton14 on Instagram. This is a game of skill and the winners will be selected based on their creative answer. Only one entry per person. MXstore's decision is final.
- The winners will be selected & notified by phone or email by 25/06/21. Prizes & transport/shipping will be coordinated with the winner. The results will be announced and published on MXstore social media, and also here https://www.mxstore.com.au/blog/competitions-winners/ by 02/07/21.
- MXstore will transport the TC50 bike to the winner's closest possible collection depot across Australia. Any further travel or transport required to collect the bike is not included in the prize, the winner must organise their own travel or transport to redeem this prize if travel is required. MXstore will not be held liable for any third-party services provided.
- The winners must supply images of their prize bike to MXstore for use on social media and/or in marketing communications in accordance with relevant terms & rules.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential loss or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. In addition, we will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever resulting from use of prizes.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms & conditions.
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!