Forma Adventure Black Boots
Designed specifically for Adventure riders, the Forma Adventure Boots combine the comfort and flexibility of a road boot with the protective features and full height of off-road boots. Equipped with a vintage leather finish and drytex waterproof/breathable lining, the Adventure Boots keep your feet dry without limiting range of motion. The double density sole offers superb grip on the bike and gives riders a comfortable and grippy surface to walk on when off the bike. Integrated TPU inserts and reinforcements provide protection from impact injuries and unbreakable GH plastic buckles ensure you won't be sidelined if you have a tip over.
- Full-grain oiled leather upper
- Updated Drytex waterproof and breathable lining
- Vintage leather finish
- Adventure double density anti slip rubber sole
- Injection molded plastic front plate
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Internal molded plastic protections
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures
- Unbreakable and adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Shin and ankle TPU molded plastic protections
- Ankle reinforcements
- Special rigid nylon mid-sole with steel shank
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS
Forma Adventure boot
Comfortable boot suiting people with a wider flat foot . Just purchased a pair recently for a mate as he was having trouble finding a boot that fits properly. Originally looking at the sidi adventurer boot but was a little narrow for his foot . Staff member Lukus was a pleasure to deal with as he organised everything. Thanks mate .Great item .
Forma Adventure Black Boots has an average rating of 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $87.49
In Stock - Ready to ship!
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!