Ballards Moto Clinch
- Clamps/Secures bike with a 21" front wheel
- Works with a flat front tyre
- Designed to use in a van, ute, trailer or even your workshop floor
- Once 2nd over-cam grey lever is applied the bike can not be removed
- A lock can be added to stop the disengagement of the arm and bike removal
- The bike rides secure without tie down (which can still be used) and can be removed in second
- No pressure on springs, while your suspension still absorbs movement
- W340mm x H505mm x L400mm
- Wheel strap included for extreme conditions
Can't beat the clinch
I brought this product with skepticism, purely because of the type of roads and terrain I drive on. I can honestly say that this product is simply the best when it comes to restraining your bike on the back of a ute, I'll never use tie downs again! I would highly recommend to anyone to buy this product to secure your bike. Awesome! Thanks for a great product
Lock the puppy down
We converted our bike trailer to Ballard moto clinch with 3 of these. They certainly make loading and unloading very easy and free up heaps of room on the trailer. They do take a little getting used to as the overcentre cam determines how aggressively and how far back on the tyre the clinch engages. My advice is make an effort to get to know the thing. They are a great idea, I like the simplicity and the room they create but one word of caution - lock the clinch (grey arm) down and forward. I have had 2 of them come loose. Actually I lost a bike off the trailer, luckily at very slow speed so no harm done - but could have been a complete cluster.
Ballards Moto Clinch has an average rating of 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $34.99
Out of Stock - Notify me
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!