Rider Support Competition 2019
The 2019 Rider Support Competition Is Now Closed
The 2019 Rider Support Competition has now ended and the Winners of the Main Packs will be announced 29th March 2019. Thank you to all those who took part and another huge thank you top all our Official Partner Brands for their support!
Terms and Conditions
MXstore has a passion for developing our sport here in Australia. We designed this competition to encourage engagement for and within the riding community to grow the sport. The winners of the competition will be decided upon based on the quality of their entry form answers as well as their overall profile. While the number of Nominations a rider receives may be taken into consideration, this is not a popularity contest, and the winner will not be determined purely on this basis. The competition is a game of skill, not chance, as the entry form answers will be used to decide on a winner.
The promoter of the Rider Support 2019 Competition is MXstore.com.au.
- Competition commences on 26/02/2019 and ends Midnight 17/03/2019.
- Winners Announced 29/03/2019.
- You can nominate an entrant every day, once a day (per email address).
- The 8 packs will be won by 8 different individuals, one from each state/territory in Australia - QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS, SA, WA, NT, & ACT.
- Winners will have their individual prize pack selected for them - you are not able to choose which brand pack you want as your prize.
- MXstore staff and immediate family of staff members are not permitted to enter this promotion.
- The competition is for Australian Residents only.
- MXstore.com.au reserves the right to make any changes, or amendments to the competition, or the competition's terms and conditions, without notice.
- In order to participate in the Rider Support Competition, each individual must enter via the correct entry pages.
- Only 1 entry per rider.
- A user can enter multiple riders and family members, provided they complete unique entries for each individual.
- While the nominations and your profile will contribute to the value of your entry, the creative answer to the question "Why do you deserve to win?" will be the defining factor of how the winners will be selected.
- This competition is a test of skill.
- All prize packs and spot prizes are final and non-refundable.
- Winners of the major prize packs must choose their prizes from the available stock online at MXstore.com.au
- Winners are not able to substitute any prizes for other items under any circumstance.
- The image and short bio put forward by the contestant must be of the actual contestant and not fictional or copied from another rider or taken from any publication.
- MXstore reserves the right to deny any person or individual from participating, either prior to or during the competition, should they feel the information uploaded to be false or incorrect.
- MXstore reserves the right to void any competition entry if it is deemed the applicant does not meet the requirements of an MXstore ambassador.
- Entries can be removed if that person is seen to defame or abuse other entries via online or in person.
- The winner will only receive the product that has clearly been outlined by MXstore management and the brand partners.
- Spot prize competitions will run for a 24 hour period from the initial posting on social media.
- Spot prizes are not able to be substituted for any other products.
- Spot prize winners may be selected from both Facebook or Instagram.
Leave a comment
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!