Penrite 4L MC-4 10W40 Fully Synthetic 4 Stroke Oil
MC-4 FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-40 is a premium full synthetic, SAE 10W-40, non friction modified, modern 4 stroke engine oil. It contains a superior anti wear package of FULL ZINC (exceeding 1200+ ppm) for ultimate engine, gearbox & clutch protection combined with the latest engine oil technology that provides protection against wear, corrosion, oil oxidation, piston deposits and sludge under all conditions. It exceeds the requirements of API SN/CF and JASO MA.
- MC-4 FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-40 is designed for use in all four stroke road & sports bikes, dirt & enduro bikes, ATV's/Quad bikes and scooters that require a full synthetic engine oil. It is also equally suitable for use in transmissions with wet clutch systems where engine & gearbox oils are combined. It has optimum clutch slip prevention in these systems and exceeds JASO MA requirements.
- MC-4 FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-40 can be used where semi synthetic or other types of oils are specified by the manufacturer including where SAE 10W-30 & SAE 10W-40 grade oils are recommended such as in Aprilia, BMW, Cagiva, Can-Am, Ducati, Hyosung, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha & more.
- MC-4 FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-40 is a full synthetic base engine oil providing superior oil film strength, heat resistance and oil shear protection. It provides an un-paralleled layer of protection for engine compression & oil sealing rings, cylinder sleeve lubrication, bearing and valve train.
- MC-4 FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-40 is also suitable for use in other four stroke engines such as stationary engines & generators or other vehicles that require this grade and specification of engine oil and can be used with petrol, racing & other conventional fuels.
- FULL SYNTHETIC base oils for maximum heat resistance and high performance
- FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection.
- LATEST oil technology for maximum wear protection, minimum sludge formation & reduced piston deposits
- SHEAR STABLE formulation protects against viscosity loss
- FACTORY PROVEN by competition race teams and trusted protection for performance engines
- MAXIMUM power & acceleration
- Suitable for use with wet clutch systems (JASO MA)
- Extends engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits
- API SN/CF, SM, SL, SH, SG
- JASO MA
Be the first to review this product!
Help other MXstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Buy now, Pay later
On orders $99 to $1,500
Out of Stock - Notify me
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!