Oneal TX 8000 & TX 2000 Black Gear Bag Set
TX 8000 Gear Bag
The TX 8000 has everything you need in a motocross gear bag and more. One large main compartment with two independent end compartments for storage of boots and one side compartment for storage of personal items.
- One main compartiment, two end boot compartments, and 1 outside sleeve pocket
- Durable 600D Polyester with PVC coating
- Removeable padded shoulder strap
- Heavy duty zippers and easy grab pull tabs
- 3 fabric handles and 2 plastic grip handles
- Plastic skid plates on the bottom
- 8000 Cubic Inches
- Length: 95cm
- Width: 44cm
- Height: 35cm
TX 2000 Gym Bag
A new carry on style bag perfect for storage of your gear and other small items. Perfect to use as a gym or training bag!
- One main compartment with smaller side and end compartments.
- Large heavy duty zippers.
- Can be either carried by handles or through the use of the shoulder strap.
- Plastic rigidity mat to help keep the bag in shape when carrying.
- External bottle holder.
- Length: 50cm
- Width: 24cm
- Height: 29cm
Oneal TX8000 & TX2000
Both bags are good sizes for every occasion. So far they have held up well in different conditions. See if they can stand the test of time.Good quality products, good postage time, good communication.
Great Oneal value
Great value for money. My 8yr old loves his big new bag. Thanks mxstore.
Oneal TX 8000 & TX 2000 Black Gear Bag Set has an average rating of 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $31.25
In Stock - Ready to ship!
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!