Kriega US10 Drypack
The innovative 100% Waterproof tail pack system, Kriega Drypacks universally-fit to any motorcycle and range from 5 to 30 litres capacity. Used individually or hooked together in various combinations to form modular luggage systems up to 90 litres. Easy to fit with quick-release hooks attaching to web loops secured to the bike’s subframe. No additional bungees or rain covers required.
Also use as a tankbag, with the addition of a Kriega TANK Converter.
- 100% Waterproof main body.
- Roll-top closure for total weather protection.
- Side pocket with water resistant YKK® zip.
- Easily removable white liner for washing.
- Add to other US-Drypacks to create a modular luggage system.
- Hook on to any Kriega Backpack for extra waterproof storage.
- Convert to a Tank Bag with a Kriega TANK.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- 330Hx220Wx125D (mm)
- 10 Litres
Note - Product doesn't include backpack - shown for fitment only.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other MXstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $31.25
In Stock - Ready to ship!
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!