Chasing the Dream With Aussie Legend Daniel Milner
Our partnership with Daniel Milner
A big congratulations to Daniel (Multiple Australian Off-road Champion) for signing with the Fantic D'Arpa Racing Team as he heads on his 2022 adventure overseas to Europe. The team at MXstore is extremely excited to announce our partnership along with Ballard’s Off Road in supporting his journey to accomplish his dreams of becoming a World Enduro GP champion. We can't wait to watch Daniel and track his progress overseas.
History with Geoff Ballard:
Geoff Ballard was Milner's former team manager in 2012 for the Yamaha off-road team before CDR took over in 2013. That year with GB was Milner's first factory ride, and the relationship between GB and Milner grew into something special. "I’ve always appreciated the guy’s experience and wisdom when it comes to bike set-up and fitting quality parts". Milner, still to this day is using a Ballard’s tyre changer and a heap of tools that he got off GB back in the day! With the previous relationship, it was a no brainer for us to get involved and it's awesome to reconnect Milner and GB. We purchased a new model WR450F and gave Milner a bunch of parts we know he likes, and some new parts to test and give us feedback on. So Milner will be riding basically a 2022 WR450F with some parts that you can buy off the shelf from us including a tall seat to suit Milner's taller stature. The only thing that's different on his bike is the plastics, which are direct from Fantic in Europe.
In previous contracts, Milner was restricted about what he could post on social media, however with the Fantic contract he has no social media clause. We are going to assist Milner to produce a vlog style video to show you more of his life, showcasing an Aussie racing in Europe giving you an insight into how he adjusts to the all-new bike, new racing formats and Italian culture. This will all be captured on the trusty GoPro and a little bit of iPhone footage, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
Parts Milner is using:
- Ballards Yamaha Black Bling Kit
- Ballards Yamaha Billet Clutch Cover
- Ballards Yamaha Billet Ignition Cover
- Strike Seats Yamaha Tall Seat Foam
- Ballards Yamaha Lightweight Black Steel Rear Sprocket 52T
- TM Designworks Yamaha Blue Plastic Chain Guide
- Moto-Master Yamaha Flame Series Front Brake Disc
- EK Chains 520 QX-Ring DEX Gold 120L Chain
- Ballards Yamaha 13T Front Sprocket
- Ballards Yamaha Black/Black Pleated Seat Cover
- Ballards Yamaha/Suzuki Black Rear Brake Clevis
- Ballards Showa/Kayaba Black Fork Bleeders
- Custom NineTwo Graphics
Tools Milner is using:
- Ballards Mini Jumper Leads Cables
- Ballards Tyre Repair Kit
- Ballards 5 Way Mini T-Bar Socket Set
- Ballards Fold Up Multi-Tool
- Ballards Multi Tool & Tyre Lever
- Ballards 1-20psi Low Pressure Blue Tyre Gauge
- Ballards V2 Alloy Valve Puller Tool
- Ballards Tyre Changer with Bead Breaker
- Daniel Milner Born in Victoria Australia
- Was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at age 12
- Milner was the first person to WIN the AORC Championship on a 250cc back in 2013
- Broke his leg back in 2016 and had to miss out on the Sprint Series in the US
- Joined KTM back in 2017
- Dominated the 2021 AORC taking out the E3 Class and overall wins across 2 days
All in all:
Keep an eye out as there are big things to come for 2022 with the monthly Vlogs, and special content so we can take you along with him and his family as they adjust to an all-new bike, new racing formats, and the European culture. This is going to be good, so hear it first from Daniel himself in the latest MXstore YouTube video above. Good luck to Daniel and we can't wait to watch him take on the world in May, for the first round of the FIM EnduroGP.
Leave a comment
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!