Wreckers to Checkers
Do you want to own one of the Wreckers to Checkers bikes?
We’re auctioning off each bike on eBay to the highest bidder with no reserve!
Not only that, but we’re going to give ALL the proceeds to tracks/clubs to help grow the sport and Ride More.
Time Left to Bid:
Go to eBay to bid on the bikes below:
VIEW THE LATEST EPISODE
What's next for the Wreckers to Checkers bikes?
After all of that hard work, do you think we would be letting Dylan, Nige and MicMac keep the bikes? No way! We will be auctioning these bikes off so that YOU have a chance to get your hands on one of these project bikes, as well as support our local clubs and tracks!
How It Will Work:
We will be running a LIVE auction through eBay where YOU can bid for your chance to WIN the CRF, KX or RM. The highest bid at the end of the auction will WIN their very own Wreckers bike. 100% of the proceeds raised will be donated to local clubs and tracks so that we can help to support them by creating an epic space for you all to RIDE MORE! Out of that 100%, 75% will be going to local clubs and tracks chosen by us here at MXstore and the remaining 25% will be donated to local clubs and tracks chosen by the 3 individual winners.
VIEW PREVIOUS EPISODES
Leave a comment
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!