SM Pro Honda CRF150RB BW 07-17 Black/Red Platinum Wheel Set
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SM PRO WHEEL SETS REQUIRE OFFSITE ASSEMBLY BEFORE SHIPMENT. AS SUCH, PLEASE ALLOW AN EXTRA 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS ON TOP OF POSTAGE TIME!
Contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 871 290 if you have any concerns regarding shipping times.
SM Pro Platinum rims are the strongest and lightest aftermarket rim available to date. With 18 months of testing and development the SM Pro Platinum rim is made from a new specially formulated high grade of 7050 series aluminium. The Platinum rim has been designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigours and demands of today's performance motorcycles and riding styles, whilst reducing the weight of the rim to reduce the unsprung weight of the wheel. The SM Pro Platinum rim is the new benchmark of aftermarket MX rims.
- Front Wheel Size: 19*1.40" & Rear Wheel Size: 16*1.85"
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigours and demands of today's performance motorcycles
- Winner of Australian Supercross, Motocross, A4DE, Australian Safari & Finke Desert Race since its inception in 2010
- The SM Pro Platinum rim is the strongest and lightest aftermarket motocross rim available to date
- Made from a new specially formulated grade of 7050 series aluminium
- The lightness of the rim reduces the unsprung weight of the wheel
- SM Pro Billet Hubs are made from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Heavy duty zinc plated carbon steel spokes
- Nickel plated steel nipples
- WHEEL SETS DO NOT INCLUDE SPROCKET OR DISC BOLTS
PLEASE NOTIFY MXSTORE OF MAKE, YEAR MODEL AND CAPACITY OF BIKE TO ENSURE CORRECT WHEEL SPACERS AND HARDWARE ARE INCLUDED WITH WHEELSET.
If your bike is listed below, this product will suit it.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other MXstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $224.75
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!