Let us find it for you… Find it for me!
Oneal 2018 Rider Black Boots
Built upon the quality of the original Oneal Rider boots, these all new bad boys feature the updated Oneal logo to go along with the tried and proven formula of the original. A first class racing boot but sold at an entry-level price, the Rider boot simply can't be beat for overall value and style!
- Injection-molded plastic plates protect against impacts.
- Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support.
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system.
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking.
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating.
- Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders.
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort.
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage.
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage.
- Replacement straps and buckles are available (sold separately).
Oneal 2018 Rider Black Boots has a rating of 5/5 based on 2 reviews:
O'Neal Rider BootsBy: Shane Carter on 14 November 2017Out of the box fitting was fine, as a wider fit vey comfortable. Workmanship and boot quality are good considering the price. Not too much lateral movement and good leg / ankle protection. I do more stand up riding, so we will see how they go. Delivery and communication was first rate as usual.
O'Neal Rider BootsBy: Shane Carter on 10 November 2017Out of the box fitting was fine, as a wider fit vey comfortable. Workmanship and boot quality are good considering the price. Not too much lateral movement and good leg / ankle protection. I do more stand up riding, so we will see how they go. Delivery and communication was first rate as usual.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $47.49
In Stock - Ready to ship!
Don't forget the essentials…
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.