Ogio RIG 9800 Black Gear Bag
Ogio 9800 as a Gear Bag
Enough room for 3 full days of riding, with a clean gear set each day :-). The padded helmet pocket keeps your helmet safe and sound. The remainder of the main pocket fits your boots, kneeguards/braces, neck brace and armor. There are 2 pockets located on the underside of the lid and we like to use one for goggle lenses/tear-offs and a hydration pack. The other pocket store some essential tools (spoke spanner, plug spanner, a few screwdrivers, etc.) as well as a small can of chain lube and a can of deodorant (important!). The main pocket of the clam-shell lid boasts enough room for 3 full sets of gear (folded please guys :-)). The top pocket perfectly fits 4 sets of goggles.
Scotch guarded construction also makes for easy cleaning.
Ogio 9800 as a Travel Bag
The helmet compartment becomes shoe storage. The goggle pocket at the top makes for the perfect passport, travel info and other important doc holder. The clam shell design is perfect for separating clean and dirty clothes. The extra pockets in the underside of the top lid perfectly fit a toiletries bag, phone charger and other miscellaneous items. Then you have the massive main compartment which will hold all the clothes needed for the most mammoth of adventures. The large zippers have provisions for a padlock to keep the bag secure. The solid sled on the bottom means the bag will stand up even when stupidly overloaded, amazing when your shuffling through airports, no bending down to pick up the handle. Every staff member here at MXstore, owns a 9800 gearbag and with thousands of kilometres travelled we can speak from experience. Honestly, once you own a 9800 you will never look back.
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
- Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection.
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
- Secure hold compression strap system
- Telescoping pull handle
- Dimensions: 86cm long x 41cm wide x 38.7cm deep
- Weight: 6.4 kgs
- Capacity: 7500 Cubic Inches
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $97.49
In Stock - Ready to ship!
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!