Alpinestars 2020 Racer Tech Flagship Grey/Black Gear Combo
Take the hassle out of compiling your look by taking advantage of our pre-selected Alpinestars Bundle. Pick and choose from the options provided, utilizing as many or few options as you would like.
ALPINESTARS S-M8 HELMET
The S-M8 shell utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination for the greatest levels of protection while the smooth outer layer is streamlined and free of any external channels and features that might act as a load point in an impact, or compromise the overall integrity of the construction.
Another key feature is the S-M8 shell sizing solution; each helmet fit size has its own appropriate shell size to deliver the most anatomical solution for the wide variety of fit needs.
Other key design touches include the patented A-head fitting height and angle adjustment system, the patented visor release system, MIPS, emergency release system and a hydration system compatible lining design for easy and quick fitting and connection to a hydration system.
- Shell construction utilises a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination: uni-directional carbon composite with aramid layer that gives significant radial strength around the shell, preventing compression but allowing controlled deflection for reducing transmitted impact energy, and providing critical penetration protection.
- This combination of layers is given an even greater performance with an epoxy resin bonding that offers the best possible strength and energy management; limited outer shell deflection means the energy spreads wider and is better absorbed by the EPS liner.
- The result of the unique shell lay-up process employed in the S-M8 construction results in extremely effective impact protection. With a fully equipped helmet testing facility, within Alpinestars Racing Development Center, an exhaustive impact research program has resulted in the Supertech M8 returning linear and oblique impact performance which far improves upon current helmet regulation standard limits. For direct, linear, impact by an average magnitude of 41% and for rotational acceleration, oblique, impact performance by an average of 48%.
ALPINESTARS RACER TECH JERSEY
The all-new Racer Tech Alpinestars Jersey has finally landed, and it's a winner if we've ever seen one. MXstore were some of the first to put the Racer Tech Jerseys through their paces, and they certainly ticked all the boxes. The look, feel, and performance of the jersey is that of a top-of-the-line motocross jersey, yet the price is going to be a lot more friendly on the bank balance!
- Updated fabric and fit for the 2020 season
- Poly-stretch fabric construction is lightweight. moisture-wicking and durable.
- Body fitted: cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars' MX pants.
- Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort
- Fade-resistant sublimated graphics.
- Fitted wrist cuffs
ALPINESTARS RACER TECH PANT
The Racer Tech Pants are the perfect combination of Alpinestars fashion, innovation, comfort, and performance sit at the forefront of the design of these motocross pants. Combining the comfort and performance of the Techstar Pants with the robust durability and strength of the Racer pants.
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provide superior abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort, and breathability.
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for a safe, personalized fit.
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
ALPINESTARS TECHSTAR GLOVES
Premium motocross racewear needs some gloves to go with it, and the Alpinestars Techstar Gloves are here to save the day (and your hands). Five new colourways have dropped with the 2020 racewear lineup, so if you're after some high-end gloves to match to your new Alpinestars MX gear, these could very well be the answer you're looking for. Loaded with features and innovative technologies that you won't find in any other motocross gloves, these beauties are worth their weight in gold.
- Embossed Neoprene cuff and strap closure
- Synthetic suede palm + tape insert ta maximize durability when pulled
- Rolling palm on backhand for a better feel
- Padding zone on palm for better comfort
- Localized perforation on palm for better breathability
- Sublimated logo on backhand
- Short cuff
- Thumb + index reinforcement patch for durability and abrasion resistance
- Stretch fourchettes + stretch insert on palm to increase comfort
- Neoprene on knuckle area + TPR knuckle
- Protective TPR insert on fingers and strap
- Stretch gussets on finger to increase flexibility
- Sublimated graphics on backhand
ALPINESTARS TECH 10 BOOT
Alpinestars Tech 10 has had a makeover! Building upon the success of the previous model, the new Tech 10 has taken an already great motocross boot and turned it into something incredible. Working closely with the Alpinestars Medical Unit over the past few years, the Alpinestars R&D department spent countless hours, endless resources, and non-stop development and testing in redesigning and perfecting what was already the leading motocross boot in the market. MXstore were some of the first to be fortunate enough to put the new Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots to the test, and we're more than confident these things are going to blow your mind. Ladies and gentleman, we give you the new Alpinestars Tech 10!
- Medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision control.
- Engineered front flexion control dampens and absorbs impact energies.
- Co-injected for strength and structure, exclusive TPU and rubber compound panels provide superb levels of grip contact, durability and heat resistance.
- Innovative material construction ensures panels are lighter, anatomically profiled, and reduced in thickness.
- The contoured calf protector ergonomically wraps around rear leg and is constructed from a dual density compound rear blade system to offer progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Footshell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- Footshell incorporates heel and toe protection, and is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adding to the boot's overall durability.
- Footshell includes integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Shin plate features new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates antisliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot
- Tech 10 boot is CE certified
Be the first to review this product!
Help other MXstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of order total
Don't forget the essentials!
CUSTOM JERSEY PRINT
Choose Your Style, Name & Number
Alpinestars 2020 Racer Tech Flagship Grey/Black Pants
Alpinestars 2020 Techstar Grey/Black/Copper Gloves
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!