Alpinestars 2018 Techstar Screamer Black/Teal Gear Set
This 2018 Techstar range is defined by the use of premium material and cutting-edge construction methods and technologies, where every component is designed to offer lightweight comfort and performance. One of the fastest growing brands in the moto industry, the Techstar range is the driving force behind Alpinestars' increasing momentum in the market, offering some of the most advanced motocross racewear ever created, with endless features and style to burn. Techstar allows for uncompromising flexibility, which is the main reason behind both Eli Tomac and Jeffrey Herlings choosing to ride with Techstar. As a rider, freedom of movement on the dirt bike is invaluable, and here at MXstore, we know that Techstar is simply unmatched in that department. With the classic design and performance fit, Techstar is Alpinestars most advanced race kit and is perfect for those riders with their eyes on the big prize.
ALPINESTARS MX18 TECHSTAR JERSEY
An extremely lightweight chassis that incorporates mesh panels for comfort, the 2018 Techstar Jersey is optimized for the most demanding of off-road conditions. Tested on the world stage by the likes of Eli Tomac and Jeffrey Herlings, this jersey offers performance and freedom of movement and is aggressively styled with distinctive colourways – ensuring riders look their very best. Performance, speed and style all wrapped up in the one package makes the Techstar 2018 Jersey one of the hottest prospects on the market. For premium performance, ride with Techstar.
- Extremely lightweight vented fabric main chassic construction for moisture-wicking and performance fit
- Perforated mesh inserts around collar for excellent breathability, especially when using Alpinestars BNS neck support.
- Extended perforation inserts on side torso and forearms for excellent airflow and comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance.
- Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
- Comfort neck collar and Raglan construction for easy entry and exit.
- Seamless collar and cuffs for weight-saving and durability.
- Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts for excellent fit and convenient in and out.
- Sublimated fade-resistant graphics in exciting new colourways.
ALPINESTARS MX18 TECHSTAR PANTS
The class-leading 2018 Techstar Pants utilize Alpinestars Adaptive Stretch Technology, made up of a multi-panel, innovative stretch fabric for excellent strength and durability. Alpinestars unique Adaptive Stretch Technology is constructed from 4-way stretch panels on the thighs, frontal stretch fabric in the crotch, stretch accordion above the patellas, a mesh stretch panel below the yoke on the rear, and a large rear stretch panel above the thigh all the way down to the ankle. This 4-way stretch in the pants is the basis behind the flexibility and freedom of movement that the Techstar range is famous for. The patented ‘Babel’ back yoke panel, the 3D ‘Babel’ knee construction, and lightweight mesh perforated panels offer ultimate mobility and comfort with 30% weight savings from its predecessor, keeping the rider cool and content under pressure.
- Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability.
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
- Localized perforation zones allows for cooling airflow and comfort.
- Exclusive, patented ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
- Patented ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position.
- Leather inner-leg panels provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos and details for additional durability.
- Silicon webbing in inner waist helps keep garment in position.
- Durable waist adjustment pull-tabs with Velcro® for personalized fit and safe closure.
- Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage.
- Browse all Adult Gear Sets
Be the first to review this product!
Help other MXstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $62.49
Don't forget the essentials!
CUSTOM JERSEY PRINT
Choose Your Style, Name & Number
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $1,500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $99 and $1,500.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $1,500
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Not all customers will be able to spend up to $1,500 - each transaction is assessed individually by Afterpay. New Afterpay customers will have the first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.
Select your bike…
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!