Let us find it for you… Find it for me!
Alpinestars 2017 Techstar Venom Blue/Cyan Gear Set
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING PERFORMANCE MEETS WORLD CLASS STYLE
The goal for Alpinestars 2017 MX line should come as no surprise; Innovation and Technical Evolution. With great success, Alpinestars’ has Re-Imagined the full Techstar line and has also made many advancements from the Racer line predecessor. ‘No limitations’ is what has been echoed from the test riders. Alpinestars’ Adaptive Stretch Technology offers maximum freedom of movement to the rider through elastic stretch panels in key areas below the yoke, the crotch, the thighs, and down the back of the legs. All these areas work in conjunction with one another providing peak mobility. The Techstar Jersey has achieved a new level of performance through lighter weight moisture wicking fabrics, textured and treated polyester, and stretchable mesh inserts.
An extremely lightweight chassis that incorporates mesh panels for comfort, the Techstar Venom is optimized for the most demanding of off-road conditions. Tested by the likes of Eli Tomac and Jeffrey Herlings, this jersey offers performance and freedom of movement and is aggressively styled with distinctive colorways – ensuring riders look their very best. Extremely lightweight, vented polyfabric main chassis construction for moisture-wicking and performance fit.
Techstar Jersey Features:
- Perforated mesh inserts around collar for excellent breathability, especially when using Alpinestars BNS neck support.
- Extended perforation inserts on side torso and forearms for excellent airflow and comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance.
- Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
- Comfort neck collar and Raglan construction for easy entry and exit.
- Seamless collar and cuffs for weight-saving and durability.
- Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts for excellent fit and convenient in and out.
- Sublimated fade-resistant graphics in exciting new colourways.
The class-leading Techstar Pants now utilize Alpinestars Adaptive Stretch Technology, made up of a multi-panel, innovative stretch fabric for excellent strength and durability. Alpinestars unique Adaptive Stretch Technology is constructed from 4-way stretch panels on the thighs, frontal stretch fabric in the crotch, stretch accordion above the patellas, a mesh stretch panel below the yoke on the rear, and a large rear stretch panel above the thigh all the way down to the ankle. The patented ‘Babel’ back yoke panel, the 3D ‘Babel’ knee construction, and lightweight mesh perforated panels offer ultimate mobility and comfort with 30% weight savings from its predecessor, keeping the rider cool and content under pressure.
Techstar Pant Features:
- Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability.
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
- Localized perforation zones allows for cooling airflow and comfort.
- Exclusive, patented ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
- Patented ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position.
- Leather inner-leg panels provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos and details for additional durability.
- Silicon webbing in inner waist helps keep garment in position.
- Durable waist adjustment pull-tabs with Velcro® for personalized fit and safe closure.
- Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other MXstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Buy now, Pay later
Four payments of $49.75
Buy Now, Pay Later! Four interest free payments over 8 weeks!
MORE TIME TO PAY
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days.
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
SPEND UP TO $800
You can use Afterpay for all orders between $99 and $800.
No interest and no added fees when you pay on time.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
Be an Australian resident, have a debit or credit card & be 18 years of age or over.
How to use Afterpay:
- Add your items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Valid for amounts between $99 and $800
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
Funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout. New Afterpay customer, first payment is deducted at checkout, existing will be in 14 days. If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue. Visa and MasterCard only, no Amex.