Warehouse Team Member (Casual)
MXstore, Australia’s largest online retailer of Dirt Bike Gear, Parts and Accessories, are looking for positive and proactive casual Team Members to join our fast-paced e-commerce warehouse!
We’re looking for people who take pride in their work and who want to grow as MXstore grows. Although having previous warehousing experience is a bonus, it’s most important to us that our new Team Members will thrive in our culture and become advocates for our core values:
Be a good human - No explanation required!
Foot forward first – Take the initiative and get things done.
Kaizen – It’s Japanese for ‘Continuous Improvement’.
Embrace growth and change – Be ready to move fast and break things in order to grow.
Communicate with equality and empathy – Listen and communicate with respect!
As a Warehouse Team Member, your duties will include:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Assisting with stocktaking and inventory control
- Assisting with loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Contributing to the daily workflow to ensure an efficient warehouse operation
- Maintaining a high level of organisation, safety and cleanliness in the warehouse
To join the Warehouse team, it’s vital that you:
- Have a positive attitude
- Possess a strong willingness and ability to learn
- Work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Are proactive and show initiative
- Work well autonomously and as a part of a team
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Can communicate effectively (written & verbal)
- Have good organisational and time management skills
- Are punctual, honest and reliable
- Have basic technology skills
What else do you need to know?
- Our team members are rostered on a casual basis, so shifts will vary depending on the volume of orders.
- You must be flexible and available to work as needed across a 7-day rotating roster (7am-5.30pm weekdays, 9am-4pm Saturday, 10am-3pm Sunday).
- You must have a reliable method of transport to travel to and from your shifts at MXstore in Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast).
This role is a amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door of a dynamic and fast-growing business, where you'll be surrounded by positive people who love to learn and do things differently.
At MXstore we are proud of (and always working on) our culture and engagement - 97% of our team members would recommend MXstore as a place to work!
You'll enjoy real growth and development opportunities, an epic work location (a brand new office just up the road from Burleigh Heads!) and a fun, social work environment.
Tick all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Let us find it for you… Find it for me!