Capping off an extraordinary legacy and product line, the Tech 10 represents the pinnacle of motocross boot technology. Learning from the iconic Tech 8, Alpinestars took what worked and added industry firsts like, a slim bonded sole, a bootie with ankle torsion bar support and a double hinge joint. The end result is a motocross boot that gives the control and protection that others can only strive to copy.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Motocross Boot Features
- Revolutionary external structure features ultra low profile design to minimize weight at the lower section of the boot and upper design developed for controlled flexibility, streamlined profile and superior grip against the bike
- Innovative biomechanical inner bootie provides the ultimate in support and safety. Torsion bars control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Bootie structure features PU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased feeling of the controls. Perforated bootie is washable and replaceable
- Innovative PU spine protects the heel, controls flex and features a hyperextension guard
- Outer side of the boot features anti-torsion PU panel on the ankle for flexibility and support
- New and exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. Sole provides superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity
- Advanced closure system features 3 techno-polymer and aluminum buckles for easy adjustability with a precise, secure and streamlined fit. Buckles feature memory, a quick release/locking system and a self-aligning design for easy and precise closure. 3 buckle system works in conjunction with the entire internal structure to provide excellent support and flexibility